Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 874 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17149 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Elblag (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,071 zł (Mex$ 41,233) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 2,999元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cadiz costs €2.98 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corunna costs €15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)