Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.631 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is about the same as in Elblag (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,304 zł (11,581TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3.31 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barquisimeto costs 2,000,000 Bs.S. (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨580 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)