Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.799 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Elblag (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,606 zł (R$ 10,769) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shenzhen costs 200元 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wilmington, Delaware costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New York City costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €22,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €500 (about 5 hours ago)