Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00101 PLN / COP
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is about the same as in Elblag (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Elblag you would need to make just about 6,216 zł (COL$6,141,256) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manizales costs COL$15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $26,000 (about 3 hours ago)