Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.459 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 179% more expensive than in Elblag (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 20,658 zł (NZ$8,399) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jaipur costs ₨1,149 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gulu costs 700,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bonao costs RD$ 47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Delhi costs ₨40 (about 4 hours ago)