Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.745 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 87% more expensive than in Elblag (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,251 zł (Dinar 2,307) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 91,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaduna costs 1,200 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tangier costs 50 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)