Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Elbasan, Albania
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,450 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 27.411 ALL / PLN
Do you live in Elbasan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Elbasan (Albania)
For example, you would need at least 116,263 Lek (4,242 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 96,000 Lek in Elbasan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.46 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $858 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 11,000 ฿ (about 5 hours ago)