Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Elbasan, Albania
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 567 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09532 ALL / KRW
Do you live in Elbasan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 67% more expensive than in Elbasan (Albania)
For example, you would need at least 148,351 Lek (₩1,556,267) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 89,000 Lek in Elbasan.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Riga costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.69 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manizales costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 3 hours ago)