Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Elbasan, Albania
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,457 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 23.385 ALL / BRL
Do you live in Elbasan? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Elbasan (Albania)
For example, you would need at least 106,234 Lek (R$ 4,543) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,000 Lek in Elbasan.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨45 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €14 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chemnitz costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 262,284 (about 3 hours ago)