Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Elbasan, Albania
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 591 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 167.780 ALL / JOD
Do you live in Elbasan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 45% more expensive than in Elbasan (Albania)
For example, you would need at least 135,220 Lek (Dinar 806) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,000 Lek in Elbasan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nezahualcóyotl costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cuenca costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,202 (about 3 hours ago)