Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Elazığ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,504 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.593 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Elazığ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 89% more expensive than in Elazığ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 41,578TL (26,096 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000TL in Elazığ.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Imphal costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacna costs S/. 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Akron, Ohio costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 4 hours ago)