Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Elazığ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 277%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00544 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Elazığ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 186% more expensive than in Elazığ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 82,833TL (₩15,219,331) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000TL in Elazığ.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨180 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)