Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Elazığ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,477 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.259 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Elazığ? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 84% more expensive than in Elazığ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 29,479TL (R$ 23,415) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000TL in Elazığ.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lappeenranta costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tegucigalpa costs L 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chandigarh costs ₨175 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,050 (about 5 hours ago)