Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Elazığ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,256 prices entered by 483 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.273 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Elazığ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 166% more expensive than in Elazığ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 82,348TL (€11,322) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000TL in Elazığ.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lappeenranta costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tegucigalpa costs L 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chandigarh costs ₨175 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,050 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 5 hours ago)