Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine vs Elazığ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 830 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23054 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Elazığ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 55% more expensive than in Elazığ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,868TL (120,881₴) in Kiev to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000TL in Elazığ.
Prices recently added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manizales costs COL$15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $26,000 (about 3 hours ago)