Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Elazığ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00174 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Elazığ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 78% more expensive than in Elazığ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 37,414TL (21,563,580 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000TL in Elazığ.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,713 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $813 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Austin, Texas costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Caracas costs 29,061 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)