Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Elazığ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 902 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27596 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Elazığ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 55% more expensive than in Elazığ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,727TL (Mex$ 78,731) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000TL in Elazığ.
Prices recently added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manizales costs COL$15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $26,000 (about 2 hours ago)