Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Elazığ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.648 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Elazığ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 84% more expensive than in Elazığ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 29,380TL (45,310 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000TL in Elazığ.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)