Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey vs Elazığ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020.
Do you live in Elazığ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 47% more expensive than in Elazığ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,340TL in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Elazığ.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 91,790 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaduna costs 1,200 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tangier costs 50 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)