Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Elazığ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00165 TRY / COP
Do you live in Elazığ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 44% more expensive than in Elazığ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,721TL (COL$8,319,182) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500TL in Elazığ.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toulouse costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tokyo costs ¥520 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)