Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Elazığ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.092 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Elazığ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 148% more expensive than in Elazığ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 37,183TL (Dinar 4,089) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Elazığ.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (11 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chemnitz costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)