Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 1303%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 17.797 VES / KRW *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 902% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 91,157 Bs.S. (₩5,122) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bonao costs RD$ 47 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Delhi costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guayaquil costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dunedin costs NZ$1,290 (about 4 hours ago)