Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 813%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,999 prices entered by 459 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 25.413 VES / CLP *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 594% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 62,438 Bs.S. (CH$2,457) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shenzhen costs 200元 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wilmington, Delaware costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New York City costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €22,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €500 (about 5 hours ago)