Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 1127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 21659.900 VES / USD *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 888% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 86,948 Bs.S. ($4.01) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €14 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)