Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 510%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 4194.810 VES / BRL *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 456% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 46,153 Bs.S. (R$ 11) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Austin, Texas costs $429 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$18 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Caracas costs 29,061 Bs.S. (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Girardot costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)