Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 610%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 850 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 4168.235 VES / BRL *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 518% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 55,647 Bs.S. (R$ 13) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jaipur costs ₨1,149 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gulu costs 700,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bonao costs RD$ 47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Delhi costs ₨40 (about 4 hours ago)