Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 1065%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 996 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 86551.000 VES / USD *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 582% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 63,462 Bs.S. ($0.73) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 29 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 2,999元 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cadiz costs €2.98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corunna costs €15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)