Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 529%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 1217.443 VES / ZAR *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 534% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 58,992 Bs.S. (R 48) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bonao costs RD$ 47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Delhi costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guayaquil costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 4 hours ago)