Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 633%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 4168.235 VES / BRL *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 491% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 49,012 Bs.S. (R$ 12) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kraków costs 2.00 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 2,900 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexicali costs Mex$ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jaipur costs ₨1,149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gulu costs 700,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)