Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 858%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,162 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 490.102 VES / UYU *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 671% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 64,750 Bs.S. ($U132) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lappeenranta costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tegucigalpa costs L 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chandigarh costs ₨175 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 4 hours ago)