Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 949%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,439 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 13353.493 VES / AUD *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 974% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 94,543 Bs.S. (AU$7) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaduna costs 1,200 ₦ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tangier costs 50 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liege costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)