Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 784%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,332 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 6342.633 VES / PEN *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 547% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 52,382 Bs.S. (S/. 8) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dhaka costs Taka 75 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,713 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Austin, Texas costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Caracas costs 29,061 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)