Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 760%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.912 VES / UGX *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 510% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 53,691 Bs.S. (2,343 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 29 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 2,999元 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cadiz costs €2.98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corunna costs €15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)