Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 479%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.297 VES / IDR *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 520% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 60,764 Bs.S. (Rp 46,835) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Imphal costs ₨54 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacna costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Akron, Ohio costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)