Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 541%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 873 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 925.993 VES / MXN *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 434% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 44,324 Bs.S. (Mex$ 48) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 91,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaduna costs 1,200 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tangier costs 50 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)