Cost of living in Doha, Qatar vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 1239%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 5949.705 VES / QAR *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 1137% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 105,179 Bs.S. (18 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 25 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vigo costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shenzhen costs 200元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wilmington, Delaware costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New York City costs $6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 4 hours ago)