Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 581%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 8433.304 VES / MAD *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 534% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 51,328 Bs.S. (6 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php85 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)