Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 516%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 3267.003 VES / TRY *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 397% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 43,719 Bs.S. (13TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nezahualcóyotl costs Mex$ 6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cuenca costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,202 (about 2 hours ago)