Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 603%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 4051.025 VES / BRL *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 491% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 54,389 Bs.S. (R$ 13) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barquisimeto costs 2,000,000 Bs.S. (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨580 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lappeenranta costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)