Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 601%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.365 VES / COP *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 358% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 44,931 Bs.S. (COL$8,375) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chemnitz costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 262,284 (about 4 hours ago)