Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 953%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 30551.481 VES / JOD *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 762% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 77,539 Bs.S. (Dinar 2.538) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nezahualcóyotl costs Mex$ 6,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cuenca costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,202 (about 3 hours ago)