Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs El Paso, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,239 prices entered by 477 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00116 USD / CLP
Do you live in El Paso, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 28% cheaper than in El Paso, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in El Paso, Texas you would need to make just about $2,722 (CH$2,339,335) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nezahualcóyotl costs Mex$ 6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cuenca costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,202 (about 2 hours ago)