Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands vs El Paso, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020.
Do you live in El Paso, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 78% more expensive than in El Paso, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,646 in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in El Paso, Texas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 356 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$14,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 4.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)