Cost of living comparison between Quito, Ecuador and El Paso, Texas, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 708 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016.
Do you live in El Paso, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 23% cheaper than in El Paso, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in El Paso, Texas you would need to make just about $2,888 in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €6 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$385 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)