Cost of living comparison between Quito, Ecuador and El Paso, Texas, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 706 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016.
Do you live in El Paso, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 21% cheaper than in El Paso, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in El Paso, Texas you would need to make just about $2,466 in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meerut costs ₨1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U28 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)