Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to El Paso, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30617 USD / PEN
Do you live in El Paso, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 46% cheaper than in El Paso, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in El Paso, Texas you would need to make just about $1,791 (S/. 5,849) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)