Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,476 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.419 MAD / PLN
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,059 Dirham (6,225 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.46 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $858 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 11,000 ฿ (about 5 hours ago)