Cost of living in Tampa, Florida, United States vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.857 MAD / USD
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampa, Florida (United States) is 98% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,768 Dirham ($2,614) in Tampa, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 91,790 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaduna costs 1,200 ₦ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tangier costs 50 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)