Cost of living in Singapore vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,603 prices entered by 373 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.959 MAD / SGD
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 131% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,770 Dirham (SGD $3,991) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chemnitz costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 262,284 (about 4 hours ago)