Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00813 MAD / KRW
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 78% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,197 Dirham (₩2,853,814) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,574 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 35 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kolkata costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)