Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,462 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.909 MAD / BRL
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,247 Dirham (R$ 7,463) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,713 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $813 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Austin, Texas costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Caracas costs 29,061 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)